My husband gets full credit for this delicious and healthy meal. He took over making dinner tonight because I didn't feel well and created this out if what we had in the kitchen.
2 sweet potatoes
1 bag of frozen vegetables
1 can cream of chicken soup
7 chicken tenders
1. Wash and cut the sweet potatoes into chunks. Steam until soft.
2. Meanwhile, broil the chicken tenders with garlic seasoning.
3. Cook the vegetables in the microwave and transfer to an oven safe dish.
4. Add the sweet potatoes and soup to the vegetables.
5. Cut the chicken into bite- sized pieces and add to the mixture.
6. Mix thoroughly and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
Optional: You can make this a bit more like a shepherds pie by adding a biscuit topping before baking.