Sunday, February 19, 2012
Greek Chicken Saute
chicken breasts or tenders
2 tsp olive oil
1 cup cherry tomatoes (I used sunburst tomatoes)
1 small, sweet onion or 1/4 cup red onion
1/2 cup water
2 tsp minced garlic
zest and juice of 1 lemon
1/4 cup feta cheese
3 tbs dill (optional for garnishing)
1. After seasoning with salt and pepper, broil or grill the chicken.
2. Meanwhile, in a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
3. Add the onion and saute until tender.
4. Add the tomatoes, garlic, lemon, and water and cook until the tomatoes begin to split.
5. Serve spooned over the chicken and topped with a light sprinkling of feta and dill.