hot sauce of choice
Chicken breasts or tenders
Teriyaki marinade (or soy sauce, ginger powder, and garlic powder)
Honey (always try for local)
1. Place the chicken in a baking pan and preheat oven to 425.
2. Spread a little honey in the top of each piece of chicken.
3. Add marinade to the pan (just enough to come partway up the side of the chicken, but not covering it)
4. Splash a little (or a lot!) of hot sauce on the tops of the chicken.
5. Bake until the tops look golden. Remove from oven and drain most of the sauce from the pan.
6. Flip the chicken over and return to oven for about 10 minutes, or until that side is golden.